Dear Friends and Family,
Don't have much time but wanted to give you a quick update this afternoon.
Matthew and I are in New York where Matthew had scans yesterday and we received the results today. Unfortunately, those results were not good. There has been more growth of the cancer.
Matthew will begin another chemo combination next Monday in Knoxville with our doctor there with updates being sent to New York periodically. Not sure when we'll do scans again.
We are going to be able to come on home tonight which we are very thankful for. Our flight has been delayed and will not leave until 11 pm to arrive in Ktown at 1:23 am. We plan to go to Matthew's favorite Japanese restaurant and maybe catch a movie before we leave.
Please, please, don't let up on the prayers. If anything, let's all pray even harder. Thank you. We still believe God is in control.
Love to you all,Nancy