Dear Friends and Family,
Just wanted to let you know that Matthew and I are flying out Monday evening (4/8) at 6:20 p.m. to New York. It's a direct flight so we should be settled in by 10:30 p.m. at the RMcHouse.
Tuesday, Matthew has his 6th treatment beginning at 10:00 a.m. We are usually there until about 2:30 p.m.
On Wednesday, (4/9), Matthew will be at the hospital at 8:30 a.m. with exams and scans throughout the morning. We're not sure when we'll be done that day because there is usually alot of waiting during this process.
We are looking forward to Ian coming up either Thursday night or Friday to spend the weekend with us.
On Monday, (4/14), Matthew will see the doctor at 10:00 am to receive the results from the scans from the previous week. If the scans show the 6 treatments have worked, Matthew will have treatment #7 that day and we will continue on with weekly treatments. If the 6 treatments have not worked, we will discuss the next choice of new treatment for Matthew which will be a form of chemotherapy.
If there is more news as the week progresses, I will certainly send out an update.
We are leaning on the arms of our Lord where we receive our strength.
Love to all, Nancy