Friday, February 2, 2007

Headaches are gone!!

I am happy to report that after 3 weeks of Matthew struggling with horrible headaches, staying horizontal, taking pain meds, and finally having a "patch" on Wednesday, the spinal tap headaches finally ended!! We are so thankful! We are looking forward to some uneventful and relaxing days!
He will see his doctor Thursday when we will hopefully schedule scans to see the progress of Matthew's treatments. We'll keep you posted! Thanks for the encouraging comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I miss you all and wish I could see you more often!! And secondly, Matt, I am praying for you! I'm glad to hear your headaches have gone away! Keep hanging in there!

quig said...

That is great news about your headaches...... God bless you, john